Being a member of MoALPHA makes you part of a unique organization for Local
Public Health Agencies. While other organizations are groups of people,
MoALPHA is a group of agencies with no provision for "individual membership"
What does this mean? It means that the membership of MoALPHA has an
opportunity to speak with one voice on critial local public health issues.
Some of the advantages of membership:
- Opportunity to support an organization that
actively lobbies for public health at the State Capitol.
- The opportunity to have a greater voice guiding
the future of public health in Missouri
- MoALPHA access to your local
- MoALPHA access to the Missouri Department of
Health Director's Office
- The MoALPHA News
- Access to the Members Only section of the MoALPHA
Website and the bulletin board discussion forums in the Members
- Access to the Members Only "Advice
- Access to the Members Only information on agency
- Members price for educational and annual
- Peer-to-Peer contact with other MoALPHA member
- Access to specific training opportunities focusing on the agency and its professional staff.
You probably already know the agencies and the people representing them. If your agency is NOT a MoALPHA member why
not talk to your board, commissioners or county elected officals about